You shouldn’t have to choose between baggy, everyday hoodies or oversized jackets meant for sub-zero temperatures. When you step outside your door you should have one hoodie that has a flattering fit, looks great everywhere, and thrives in poor weather. And now, you can.
Say goodbye to your old baggy sweatshirts and hoodies. This is where tailored fits meet technical fabrics. No matter where you are, just suit up with the Technical Hoodie to stay dry and stay sharp.
Adaptable, mountain-inspired, fabric from Polartec shapes this hoodie and is ready for the rigors of everyday life outdoors. The softshell form allows you movement and flexibility while also repelling wind and water.
We don’t think an expensive price tag is a prerequisite for a functional hoodie that looks great. Our no-frills and minimalist approach to design, alongside selling direct, means you receive the highest quality product at the best value.
Bridging the gap between technical outerwear and casual everyday wear, the Yesler Technical Hoodie is the nexus of performance-driven materials and considered design to create a hoodie that fits into city life, but isn't afraid to explore off the beaten path. The Yesler Technical hoodie is a lightweight, highly weather-resistant performance stretch soft shell, built from Polartec® Powershield® Pro.
Designed just for you and your life outdoors, the hoodie strikes the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability.
Polartec Power Shield Pro fabrics feature a smooth, knitted face that still remains more than 50% breathable than the average soft shell.
The advanced micro-porous membrane shields you from 99% of wind while the remaining 1% circulates within the fabric to greatly enhance moisture transmission.
Lightweight and flexible, the hoodie’s inside face is soft, brushed tricot delivering maximum comfort, paired with a strong and water resistant exterior, perfect for when you get caught in an unexpected drizzle.
There's no such thing as bad weather: just bad gear. Never again feel limited by the clothes on your back. Seamlessly transition from city street, to trailheads, and everything in between-- this hoodie's got you covered.
Blocks 99% of the wind and highly breathable. CFM rating: 2.0
Moisture-resistant outer face fabric. Hydrostatic pressure rating of 5,000mm with 3,000mm over lifetime.
Durable; Extremely abrasion resistant.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface.
Front font zip and zipper garage to protect zipper closure and to reduce irritation.
Two hand pockets and one hidden chest pocket with zipper.
Face: Jersey Knit; Back: Brushed Tricot. 2 Way Stretch.
Functional Layer: 100% Polyurethane. Not seam sealed.
Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
Tumble dry medium.
Do not bleach. Do not iron or dry clean. Avoid the use of fabric softeners.
While we've stopped taking pre-orders, leave us your email to be notified when our retail sales begin. We hate spam too; unsubscribe anytime.